Senior Civil Engineer
Sr. Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
• Prepare and produce reports, specifications, plans, and designs for projects.
• Evaluate need for design changes and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Attend onsite and offsite client meetings.
• Visit construction sites to monitor progress.
• Use engineering and design software and equipment to prepare documents.
• Submit documents to federal, state, and local agencies for code compliance review and obtains permits required.
• Provide excellent client service.
Sr. Civil Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years’ civil engineering experience.
• Civil Engineering (PE) license in Washington State preferred.
• AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D skills are a plus.
• Experience in water resources planning and hydraulic analysis.
• Familiarity with AWWA, design methods, standards, and specifications.
• Possess time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks is desirable.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com